Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Flower Shop - Killincarriag

Options
  • 27-08-2015 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about the new flower shop that appears to be opening in the small cottages beside the carriag pub?

the blinds in the window say "cottage flowers" (I'm not a stalker I swear)

Just wondering!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Jacqueline Gresty appears to be the owner who has plans to sell flowers from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

www.cottageflowers.ie

Just wanted to say I have given this place a go during the week, dealt with a guy called Andrew - very nice very accomdating.

As I mentioned in another thread I had been previously let down by the florists in Greystones on a few occasions so was wary when I went it this week but I was delighted with what Andrew produced!

Really lovely flowers - cottage flowers IMO is a great addition to the area.

Ps - they don't just sell flowers but lovely trinkets too.. Scented candles , wind chimes etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

https://www.facebook.com/CottageFlowersGreystones

Event on this Saturday!

Christmas preview at Cottage Flowers, mulled wine, mince pies, other finger food incorporating our jams & chutneys.

Door Wreaths, table decorations, candle arrangements, Christmas bouquets & much more ...

Saturday 28th November 6pm - 9pm

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

23077248740_817b3283a4.jpgCottage Flowers, Killincarrig (1) by Pixbyjohn, on Flickr
    23373018255_9d400130f8.jpgCottage Flowers, Killincarrig (13) by Pixbyjohn, on Flickr

Andrew of Cottage Flowers

Advertisement