Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fedex Fail!

• 27-08-2015 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭

*Slight Rant*

I was due to get a package from GB yesterday between 9-5, They didn't even try to deliver it til today!

When they did try to deliver it this they couldn't find the address(which is bs because it was citywest business campus) and instead of ringing me they just put the delivery on hold.

I rang Fedex and the girl said the courier cant ring customers. Surely that cannot be true as how else would they find awkward addresses?

She also couldn't tell me where the package is now so I could go collect it myself?

And they could not rearrange the delivery until tomorrow at the earliest!! Considering they tried to deliver at 11.20 and I rang at 11.40 this seems a bit over kill.

Also she didn't have a number for the courier as it had been given to a third party this morning.

Does anyone know of a way to get this moved along as its been a week waiting already :( Or has anyone suffered from a similar situation?

This all seems a bit shocking considering they are such a large company!!

Advertisement