Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Douglas Autos

Options
  • 27-08-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

There was a car mechanic based in Douglas Woolan Mills at the back know as Douglas Autos...
    I always brought any car I had there for service and found them very good.

Driving in there a few days ago and the building where they were based has been knocked!!!

I tried ringing them but constantly engaged so i am assuming the number is after being disconnected.

Does anyone know if they relocated or can recommend a good mechanic to complete a service in the general Douglas area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Sitric

Brian in Douglas Motors is a great mechanic, I'd recommend without reservation

http://m.goldenpages.ie/mysite/90043624/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Blackie Grey

Ya brian across from dalys is excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭The_Banker

will check him out lads...
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

The_Banker wrote: »
    There was a car mechanic based in Douglas Woolan Mills at the back know as Douglas Autos...
    I always brought any car I had there for service and found them very good.

Driving in there a few days ago and the building where they were based has been knocked!!!

I tried ringing them but constantly engaged so i am assuming the number is after being disconnected.

Does anyone know if they relocated or can recommend a good mechanic to complete a service in the general Douglas area?

The guy who owned that retired.. There was hassle over the building, hence why it's now demolished.

I'll go with the other lads there.. You won't go far wrong with Brian in Douglas Autos.

Advertisement