Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Employees moving to Ireland

Options
  • 27-08-2015 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭

As a trusted partner in the dept of jobs, enterprise and innovations critical skills permit scheme, my company occasionally employs people who are moving to Ireland for the first time. We generally source temp accommodation for them near our office for their 1st month while they try and locate a permanent place. Obviously in order to get paid they need to have a bank account, my question is  will BOI accept a letter from us to verify that the person is resident, and accept confirmation of address details at a later date?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

As a trusted partner in the dept of jobs, enterprise and innovations critical skills permit scheme, my company occasionally employs people who are moving to Ireland for the first time. We generally source temp accommodation for them near our office for their 1st month while they try and locate a permanent place. Obviously in order to get paid they need to have a bank account, my question is  will BOI accept a letter from us to verify that the person is resident, and accept confirmation of address details at a later date?
    Hi dottie_lottie,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

When a customer opens an account with us, they will need to provide a proof of address upon account opening. You can find what we accept as proof of address at this link

However if you would like us to arrange a call to you from your branch representative, who can go through with you our account opening process for your employees and assist you with this, please send us a private message here with your name and contact number. 

To send a private message to us here, please click on the link in my signature below. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement