Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Super Slim Hard disk bracket - where to get?

Options
  • 27-08-2015 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭

I'm picking up a PS3 super slim later this evening to replace my old PS3 slim.

I didn't know till just now that the bracket for the hard disk is different to the one that's in the Slim - so I'm wondering does anyone know where I'd pick up the bracket? I know I can get one online but hoping to get one this evening..

I'm in Firhouse near The Square.

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭cadete

zaphodbeeb wrote: »
    I'm picking up a PS3 super slim later this evening to replace my old PS3 slim.

I didn't know till just now that the bracket for the hard disk is different to the one that's in the Slim - so I'm wondering does anyone know where I'd pick up the bracket? I know I can get one online but hoping to get one this evening..

I'm in Firhouse near The Square.

Thanks in advance...
    Don't bother with it, just install the drive and your good to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

A folded bit of cardboard under the hard drive to stop it shaking out of place is all you need

Advertisement