Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appointment for Probate enquiry

Options
  • 27-08-2015 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I live in the UK. 
    1 - I cannot find a phone number for the Dundalk branch. The numbers I ring (including the one on the web) seem to be a central number with limited functions and it is not possible to talk to a person.
    2 - I want to make an appointment at a branch for probate reasons - identity etc. Unless I can talk to the bank how do I do that?
    3 - Do I just turn up at the Bank for an identity check? If one can turn up what papers do I need - passport and what else?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi mbor, 

Thank you for contacting us and welcome to Boards.ie. 

Our Bank of Ireland Direct team can be contacted on 00353 1404 4000 however, if you wish to make an appointment for one of our branches you can do so here on our website. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mbor

Hi Elaine

Thank you very much. Appreciate your help.

Brendan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

You're more than welcome Brendan, 

Glad we could help today. 

Elaine 

Advertisement