Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIAM exams question

Options
  • 27-08-2015 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Can you apply to do a piano exam by yourself i.e. not through a proper music teacher or music school?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Frogscotch

Boolean wrote: »
    Can you apply to do a piano exam by yourself i.e. not through a proper music teacher or music school?

Yes you can! You can apply individually by post or online. See RIAM.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10 KK94

Hi,
    I know this thread is old but I'm thinking of applying for a piano exam myself and am just wondering what you need to bring the day of the exam? Do you need copies of the music for the examiner or do you just bring your own book? Also, am I correct in saying that the pieces just published this summer for the early grades can only be used up to October/November next year at the very latest? Thanks :)

Advertisement