Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobbing led by and approved by Moderator on the Aviation forum

Options
  • 27-08-2015 5:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=96777294&postcount=4

This is a catch 22. I'm in an ongoing dispute with the moderators of the aviation forum and I can not get a fair hearing.
    The only way to use the dispute resolution procedure is to get myself banned and then automatically you will side with the moderator.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you wish to complain about a moderators actions, then do as the Helpdesk charter instructs you do so, and PM the mod in question to discuss it. If that doesn't achieve anything then raise it the category mods in question. And if that still doesn't arrive an understanding, only then should you start a thread in Helpdesk staring a coherent and civil case. Starting more spurious or off-topic threads in DRP or Helpdesk will only lead to you being banned again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 574 ✭✭✭18MonthsaSlave

Spurious?
    Mobbing.
    Posters insults me without provocation whenever I contribute to a thread. Thanks roll in from other frequent posters. Moderator backs them up to the hilt.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You're not listening yet again, and this is being closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement