Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

126 into City Centre from Naas/Commuting to Ballbridge

Options
  • 27-08-2015 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi there,

I was just wondering – could anyone who gets the 126 into Dublin on a regular basis tell me which one I'd need to get to be guaranteed to get into work in Ballsbridge for 9am?

I see there's one that leaves the Post Office at 7 – what time does it get into town (say Dawson St.)? I'd need about 20-35 mins to get from there to Ballsbridge between a Dublin Bus and walking.

Probably not – but is there any way I'd get away with one of the half 7 ones like the one that is supposed to stop in Merrion Row by 8.20?

Also, if anyone who is going from the Naas/West Wicklow area in the direction of D4 on a daily basis would be interested in giving me a lift in exchange for petrol money don't hesitate to drop me a PM.

Thanks

Advertisement