Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help chosing Game Development or Design course

• 27-08-2015 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I was just wondering would anyone here be able to help me out with a problem.I am wanting a career in the gaming industry but cannot decide on University of Limerick's Game development or Limerick Institute of Technology's Game development and design course. Has anyone here taken either course? I have small experience with css and I've made small mods for some games and am not sure on which course to take or if there is a better one in other colleges. Thanks for reading and I hope you can help me out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Charliedavid

In my view 8 Free Game Design and Development Courses Online include-

1.Blender 3D Design at Tufts University
    2.Instructional Games at Utah State University
    3.Game Design at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
    4.Computer Game Programming at Eastern Michigan University
    5.GameMaker Tutorial at University of California - Los Angeles (UCLA)
    6.The Mathematics in Toys and Games at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
    7.Game Design Tips from New Mexico State University (NMSU)
    8.Computer Games and Simulations for Investigation and Education at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)

You may opt for these. Really helpful courses.

Advertisement