Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Jefferies in Dublin

Options
  • 27-08-2015 9:13pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was at a life Gig of Jim Jefferies in Vicar street a few years ago, most amazing comedy gig I've ever been to. Just wondering if anyone knows if the video of it can be found online at all, or even the same show?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Zascar wrote: »
    I was at a life Gig of Jim Jefferies in Vicar street a few years ago, most amazing comedy gig I've ever been to. Just wondering if anyone knows if the video of it can be found online at all, or even the same show?

savage show....i think the man is an actual genius of the highest order

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Might be worth getting in touch with the Dublin comedian Marcus O'Laoire who opened for him that night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

He's playing a few nights in Britain this month, but none here or up north.. Shame..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,050 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    He's playing a few nights in Britain this month, but none here or up north.. Shame..

man if ever there was a worthy cause for a petition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Felix Jones is God

A bit late, but any whispers of an Irish tour? I know he's in NZ now and heading to the US afterwards, ...Anybody have any ideas ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement