Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 16 or Pes 2016

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Both
    PES was brilliant last year too BUT online was a joke. If Konami can't fix that they'll never win the war.

True that. The Konami servers suck.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Both
    So i have both games but im regretting buying both!!

The game play in Pes has went forward again this year mostly and its a very enjoyable game to play. The game modes have improved but still lack something hopefully the roster updates will help with time. I just feel there a bit to much work at times.

For example i actually like Master league ya its not as good as it was back in the day but it has potential. The transfer system is awful though if it could be similar to fifa it would be really good!!

Myclub is pointless for me at the moment because i cant get a game online and im sick of playing easy match's vs the computer. Until they fix this its not worth even trying to play.

The only issues i have with Pes overall game play wise is the lack of free kicks and general lack of a ref altogether. That and im sick of letting in goals that look so cheap to give away its so incredibly frustrating.

What i mean is ive honestly have lost count how many times ive been comfortable enough in a game then out of no where they score the usual right in the bottom corner goal that the keepers never seem to be able to save. Not only does it look crap but it happens WAY to many times and its cost me so many games.

Anyway on to Fifa they have ruined the game play this year. Last year wasn't actually a bad game mostly it was fun to play but this year not only have they slowed it down and made everything look clunky but they have ****ed the shooting and passing up also.

Most shoots lack pace and are easily saved most passes are always way to short no matter how hard u hit them. The computer seems to **** chances up so regularly its as if there actually handicapped. Players don't switch quick enough compared to Pes either which u really notice going from one game to the other. Fifa 15 was a better game to play from what ive play of 16 so far.

Game modes as usual is where fifa will drag people in because there for the most part clearly better then Pes. I like a lot of what ive seen changed in career mode and ultimate team. Personally id change a few more things in career mode just to keep it fun long term but its still a more complete experience then master league.

So overall if this years pro evo had the game modes this years fifa has it would be an amazing game. Until then if i had to pick one pro evos game play is clearly better which makes me want to try and get the most out of master league if possible instead of fifa boring the ****e out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 _Ace_

Both
    Definitely Pro Evo

Like many, I was a pro evo nut for years, that all changed with PES 2008 - went to the dark side, been there ever since.

Until this year, I picked PES 16 up and it just FELT like Pro Evo, nothing else mattered. The King Is Back!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Both
    Alright lads, anyone playing Online Divisions on ps4, PES 2016?

Played myClub last year and just not bothered with it this year. Just interested to see if many of ye play the Online Divisions mode?

Advertisement