Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lara Croft Go

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Looks very good graphically anyway.

I presume it's turn based? How is the balance between battles and puzzles?

My gf loved Monument Valley (as did I) and I've been trying to find her a similar puzzle game ever since!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yes, turn based to an extent. You swipe up/down/left/right to move one space on the path (you can see the path on the trailer if you look for it). The battles are the puzzles! The enemies in the early part are snakes and spinning blades. If you move into a space with a snake directly facing you, he'll kill you. So the early puzzles involve 'walking into' snakes from the side or from behind to kill them. Not very hard at all, but very satisfying.

There are some 'lets play' videos on youtube if you want to watch the start of the game. Don't watch too much or you'll spoil some of the surprises.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Very enjoyable, but somewhat short lived. Wonder if they'll release more levels for it?

Advertisement