Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Module Registration

Options
  • 28-08-2015 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am an incoming Vet Nursing student to UCD and I am registering for my modules today, the first issue I have is that two of my core modules clash for one week (Sci Principles for Healthcare and Information Skills) the webpage and e-mail I recieved told me to change this clash but I cannot figure out how to do this, there is no option to change times! Is anyone else in the course finding this problem?
    My second problem is choosing a time for the practical in semester 2 for Anatomy and Physiology for VN II? The calendar that is supposed to come up does not.
    Please if you can help leave a comment I'll be forever in your debt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 QCS123

If both of those modules that "clash" are core and were pre-selected then just ignore it. I think the system sometimes thinks they clash as you may have labs for each at the same time but for different weeks (so you'd have one at 3pm monday weeks 1 and 3 and the other at 3pm monday weeks 2 and 4, or something to that effect)

Advertisement