Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South East Walks

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,387 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

However, I would guess that the old Waterford to New Ross railway line might still be walkable? Kilkenny CC have recently been doing a bit of groundwork to possibly turn it into a South Kilkenny Greenway. Wouldn't it be fantastic to have two greenways on our doorstep?

Tried to walk it a couple of years ago, it was impassable, ended up walking the roads back to Waterford, some lovely scenery a long the way, it's got potential

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

Are any of you in walking clubs? How do find them? I love to go out on a long hike on my own, but sometimes I'd kinda miss the company.

EDIT: Would anyone have a good place to find GPX files for walking trails? I have a good archive of UK trails, but finding it difficult to find Irish ones.

Advertisement