Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payroll

Options
  • 28-08-2015 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Our employer paid our wages into our account
    Value date today
    From BOI to AIB
    When do you reckon it will be in ur my aib account
    This was a sepa payment and the payment has left my employers bank account but not gone int mine

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭CarefulNow!

theenergy wrote: »
    Value date today
    From BOI to AIB
    This was a sepa payment and the payment has left my employers bank account but not gone int mine
    Since the move to sepa I've had the same issues. I used to have wages in my account first thing on payday, now it can appear at any stage of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theenergy

Value date today
    From BOI to AIB
    Since the move to sepa I've had the same issues. I used to have wages in my account first thing on payday, now it can appear at any stage of the day
    are you with AIB
    and will it hit my account today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Value date today
    From BOI to AIB
    Hi theenergy,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Domestic transfers to another financial institution will generally reach the payee bank the following working day once the payment has been made before the payment cut off time of 3.30pm. 

As CarefulNow! has correctly mentioned, payments can credit your account throughout the day. 

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Value date today
    From BOI to AIB
    Hi theenergy,

Domestic transfers to another financial institution will generally reach the payee bank the following working day once the payment has been made before the payment cut off time of 3.30pm. 

As CarefulNow! has correctly mentioned, payments can credit your account throughout the day. 

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon
    The money left my employers bank today with a value date today

They bank with BOI

I bank with AIB

As today is Friday and tmw is a non business day do you have any idea when it will hit my account please :) 

Friday pay and all that.................... :) 

Value date today
    From BOI to AIB
    Hi theenergy,

Thanks,

Sharon

They bank with BOI

I bank with AIB

As today is Friday and tmw is a non business day do you have any idea when it will hit my account please :) 

Hi theenergy,

This would depend on the type of transfer your employer has made. It may be best to check with them directly. 

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks, 

Sharon 

• Advertisement

Value date today
    From BOI to AIB
    Hi theenergy,

Thanks,

Sharon

They bank with BOI

I bank with AIB

Hi theenergy,

This would depend on the type of transfer your employer has made. It may be best to check with them directly. 

Thanks, 

Sharon 
    a SEPA transfer

Value date today
    From BOI to AIB
    Hi theenergy,

Thanks,

Sharon

They bank with BOI

I bank with AIB

Hi theenergy,

Thanks, 

Sharon 
    a SEPA transfer
    Hi theenergy,

As a SEPA transfer takes one working day to reach the payee bank, the payment should be credited to your account on Monday. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Value date today
    From BOI to AIB
    Hi theenergy,

Thanks,

Sharon

They bank with BOI

I bank with AIB

Hi theenergy,

Thanks, 

Sharon 
    a SEPA transfer
    Hi theenergy,

As a SEPA transfer takes one working day to reach the payee bank, the payment should be credited to your account on Monday. 

Thanks,

Sharon
    what are the chances of it hitting my account earlier?

Advertisement