If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on Marantz TT5005

Options
  • 28-08-2015 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you tell me if it would be possible to use an RCA to 3.5mm adapter (like this) to connect the Marantz TT5005 to a Bose Sounddock?

Same question with the Denon DP200USB

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

ruamar wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you tell me if it would be possible to use an RCA to 3.5mm adapter (like this) to connect the Marantz TT5005 to a Bose Sounddock?

Same question with the Denon DP200USB

Thanks in advance
    Hi Ruamar,

Yes both these turntables have a phono stage built in so it would just be a matter of connecting up with an adapter

We currently have the TT5005 in stock new and ready to ship, and we also appear to have an open box DP200 also if you are interested

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭ruamar

Hi Ruamar,

Yes both these turntables have a phono stage built in so it would just be a matter of connecting up with an adapter

We currently have the TT5005 in stock new and ready to ship, and we also appear to have an open box DP200 also if you are interested

Cheers

Hi Brian

Thanks for the response. Can you put me down for the open box DP200 please? Just let me know what I need to do to buy it

Thanks again

Hi Ruamar,

Cheers

Hi Brian

Thanks for the response. Can you put me down for the open box DP200 please? Just let me know what I need to do to buy it

Thanks again
    Will PM you shortly, will just check it over first 

Cheers

Cheers
    Hi Brian

I have replied, just in case, what price can you give me on either the marantz or demon and would you recommend one over the other

Thanks again

Cheers
    Hi Brian

I have replied, just in case, what price can you give me on either the marantz or demon and would you recommend one over the other

Thanks again
    Personally out of the two I would prefer the Marantz TT5005. http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11909-tt5005.aspx at €224. This we have in stock locally and ready to despatch if you are interested

Cheers
    Brian

• Advertisement

Personally out of the two I would prefer the Marantz TT5005. http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-11909-tt5005.aspx at €224. This we have in stock locally and ready to despatch if you are interested

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian. Where, when and how could I pick it up. One question, the sterling price works out at less than 205. Is it possible to buy in sterling. Sorry if this is a pain in the a$$

Cheers
    Brian
    Thanks Brian. Where, when and how could I pick it up. One question, the sterling price works out at less than 205. Is it possible to buy in sterling. Sorry if this is a pain in the a$$
    Hi Ruamar,

If you are wanting to pick up from the store, yea certainly the sterling price is £149. If you are wanting to have it shipped, the sterling price inclides delivery within Northern Ireland, the euro covers delivery to all of Ireland
    If its going to ROI but you want to pay in sterling, we would need to add a delivery charge of £6.99

If you're interested, drop me a PM with your contact details and we can either get one held or process it iver the phone for shipping

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian

Just checking in to see if this has been posted out. Have already bought some new (old) stuff to play on it.

Thanks in advance

Hi Brian

Just checking in to see if this has been posted out. Have already bought some new (old) stuff to play on it.

Thanks in advance
    Hi Phil, yes this was processed but was only shipped yesterday due the Bank Holiday on monday. Its normally a next day delivery so should be with you today. I'll PM you the tracking number shortly

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brian

Thanks in advance
    Hi Phil, yes this was processed but was only shipped yesterday due the Bank Holiday on monday. Its normally a next day delivery so should be with you today. I'll PM you the tracking number shortly

Cheers
    Brian
    Brilliant, thanks again Brian

• Advertisement

Hi Brian

Thanks in advance

Cheers
    Brian
    Brilliant, thanks again Brian
    no probs 

Just to let you know, I have picked up the turntable. After a quick visit to Barnardos I picked up an old album to test and am very happy with it

Thanks again Brian

Just to let you know, I have picked up the turntable. After a quick visit to Barnardos I picked up an old album to test and am very happy with it

Thanks again Brian
    No probs, glad to hear all is well

Cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.