Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

contact number

Options
  • 28-08-2015 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

I have a bundled package with eircom - mobile with emobile. I have a query on my package as got a text to say had exceeded my data allowance when I didn't think I should. I tried to get this answered by a) calling into the shop I bought in but the guy said he couldn't go online as the systems were down b) trying to find a customer service number online without success, c) phoning the number on my bill 1800 690 000 but there was no suitable option, d) tried to contact by email but don't have the pin number nor all the details being requested in lieu!!!!

Surely there is some telephone number I can call to get this sorted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

I have a bundled package with eircom - mobile with emobile. I have a query on my package as got a text to say had exceeded my data allowance when I didn't think I should. I tried to get this answered by a) calling into the shop I bought in but the guy said he couldn't go online as the systems were down b) trying to find a customer service number online without success, c) phoning the number on my bill 1800 690 000 but there was no suitable option, d) tried to contact by email but don't have the pin number nor all the details being requested in lieu!!!!

Hi trishasaffron

I'm very sorry to hear this,

As your mobile is bundled with your land line account you will need to contact our contact centre on free phone 1901

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭trishasaffron

Hi trishasaffron

As your mobile is bundled with your land line account you will need to contact our contact centre on free phone 1901

Thanks
    Al
    I've tried that number - there are only 4 options none of which relate to a discussion about my plan!  Please advise how to speak to someone about that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi trishasaffron

Thanks
    Al
    I've tried that number - there are only 4 options none of which relate to a discussion about my plan!  Please advise how to speak to someone about that.
    You can dial 0 to bypass the menu get through to an agent trishasaffron

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement