Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Pain PS4 bundle or Phantom Pain collector's edition?

Options
  • 28-08-2015 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

There's a deal on in Gamestop which lets you get the limited edition red Phantom Pain PS4 with the game for 150 euro if you trade in your old ps4? I currently have the collector's edition with the bionic arm pre-ordered for 140 and am having second thoughts, but then again, 150 seems like a lot to spend just to get a PS4 with a different color. Just wanted to get people's opinions on what would be the better one to go with?

PS4 Bundle or Collector's edition? 2 votes

Phantom Pain PS4 Limited Edition Bundle
    0% 0 votes
    Phantom Pain Collector's edition
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Personally i think you'd be crazy to pay that for it but thats just me. But if you have the cash and really want it then why not.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I'm getting it myself, go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Euripides_

There's a deal on in Gamestop which lets you get the limited edition red Phantom Pain PS4 with the game for 150 euro if you trade in your old ps4? I currently have the collector's edition with the bionic arm pre-ordered for 140 and am having second thoughts, but then again, 150 seems like a lot to spend just to get a PS4 with a different color. Just wanted to get people's opinions on what would be the better one to go with?

Anyone know where the hell I'll get a collectors edition? Yes I know, it's late..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Chance you arm ringing a gamestop on Wednesday/Thursday for cancelled pre-orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Prisoner6409

When can one buy just the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

It's out today.

Advertisement