Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Module to masters

Options
  • 28-08-2015 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

I've just registered for Module to Masters for one module in Environmental Sustainability, I paid a 50 euro registration fee and was informed over the phone that the 50 was all I had to pay, then when I entered the registration process today it was asking for 500 euro in fees, is this because I've been put in as getting a grad cert even though I only want to do one module?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

Are you only doing the one module as a once off choice, without registering to the Masters, or are you just taking the one module as part of a Masters course? If the latter, you're being asked to pay a 500 euro deposit to secure your place on the Masters and I think this is then set off agains your full course fees. Talk to your School, though. They'll best advise you.

Advertisement