Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blackburn Rovers vs Bolton Wanderers (KO: 19:45)

• 28-08-2015 8:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭

No match thread up yet!

Blackburn Rovers 0 Bolton Wanderers 0 at half time! Cracking league game between two former Premier League sides.

Live on Sky Sports 1.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,948 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

An amazing clearance off the line by Duffy off the line!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭DenMan

0-0 in the end! Blackburn by far the better team. Bolton going nowhere with that thug Neil Lennon as manager!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,977 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I was in great humour after that game. My celebration of the Blackburn goal made my other half laugh. Watched the rest of the game and cheered at the final whistle. I was so proud that Rovers continued to go on the offensive with a 1-0 lead. Just went onto the Rovers messageboard and I find out the goal didn't count.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Excellent match thread...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭DenMan

efb wrote: »
    Excellent match thread...

It's a good job people stayed away! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

DenMan wrote: »
    Bolton going nowhere with that thug Neil Lennon as manager!

Are you going to back that up there?

TheCitizen wrote: »
    Are you going to back that up there?
    Blackburn were by far the better team on the night, go watch the highlights if you don't believe him.

eagle eye wrote: »
    Blackburn were by far the better team on the night, go watch the highlights if you don't believe him.

I didn't ask you, and that wasn't what I was referring to, as you well know.

I didn't ask you, and that wasn't what I was referring to, as you well know.
    Were you referring to the comment about Lennon? Go watch the highlights and you'll see why he called him that. He kicked over an ice bucket full of water bottles for no good reason.

Were you referring to the comment about Lennon? Go watch the highlights and you'll see why he called him that. He kicked over an ice bucket full of water bottles for no good reason.

Oh dear. An ice bucket full of water bottles.:eek:

• Advertisement

Oh dear. An ice bucket full of water bottles.:eek:
    Well where I come if somebody said that was thuggish behaviour there wouldn't be any disagreement.

Maybe it's different where you are.

Well where I come if somebody said that was thuggish behaviour there wouldn't be any disagreement.

Maybe it's different where you are.

He didn't say it was that though did he, he just called him a thug.

I wasn't watching the match. He kicked some plastic water bottles did he, I've seen lots of football managers do similar and worse.

The thread here was struggling a bit, perhaps the bottles of watergate incident boosted it.

Advertisement