Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stripping a ride on deck

Options
  • 28-08-2015 11:30pm

I'm stripping a castle garden ride on deck and replacing the deck shell. This is the belt that holds the two blades at 90 degrees

5kj536.jpg

I took off the two big pulleys and removed the whole plate to put on the new deck shell as below

30cr77t.jpg

I'm not sure how to put the belt back on. I replaced the two pulleys I removed and don't know how to put the belt on after that. I done it before a few years ago after a stone knocked the blades out of timing.

Can any one help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Borzoi

You need to loosen the tensioner on the top right (second photo) to allow you replace pulleys and belt

Borzoi wrote: »
    You need to loosen the tensioner on the top right (second photo) to allow you replace pulleys and belt

Thanks. I loosened that. I had to remove all the pulleys and guides on that side to move that plate underneath. that the tensioner pushes against. Got it on and back together.

Advertisement