Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best driving game for the PS4? Best exclusive games to date?

Options
  • 28-08-2015 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

I've not bought any of the driving games for the PS4 yet and was wondering what is the best to start with.

Im a forza fan on the Xbone.

What are the best exclusive games for the PS4 that can be bought on disk. I loved The Last of Us remastered!

Long question, sorry, but I just want to order a few more games :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭Damien360

Drive Club. Buy the season pass. Great game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I love DriveClub. Lot of instant fun, season pass is worth it for once. Really enjoyed F1 2015 as well, despite it feeling like not a complete game, and the multiplayer lobby system being utterly broken. Project Cars is so buggy and unfinished I've stopped playing it ages ago. It's not pleasant at all, in my opinion. I get that you might want a sim racer, but its problems are too many for me to recommend it. Lots of others seem to love it though. They're clearly playing a different version of the game than the one on my PS4.

The PS4 exclusive that I've enjoyed most was Bloodborne.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Icaras

Yea drive club again, great game and graphics but can be infuriating at times.

Dc universe is online mmo if your into it can be fun and planetside 2 is also free to play.
    Resogun is a little like geometry wars - I really like it.
    If you liked the last of us maybe try uncharted.

Also looking it up hotline miami 2. I prefer the first on but it's still a good game.

Advertisement