Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS1/PS2 Games & Accessories

Options
  • 29-08-2015 2:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

ITEM: PS1/PS2 Games & Accessories
    POST\COLLECTION: Post/Collection/Meetup
    PRICE: Depends on the item.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash/Paypal

Jumping back into PS1/PS2, it was an era I didn't get too invested in at the time, and just recently acquired a PS2 and a few games, and I'm looking to grab some more.

I'm interested in the following for sure:

Project Zero (and maybe the sequels).
    Metal Gear Solid (The original, and the sequels).
    Resident Evil (Any).
    Silent Hill (The original, and the sequels).
    SSX (Plus Tricky, SSX3).

I actually don't have any controllers, so I'm in the market for some first party Dualshock 2's and possibly component cables for the PS2. I'd also be interested in FreeMCBoot, as I'd like to start importing some games too.

Feel free to offer any other PS1/PS2, I'm looking to build up my collection (as much as my finances allow at least).

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

ITEM: PS1/PS2 Games & Accessories
    POST\COLLECTION: Post/Collection/Meetup
    PRICE: Depends on the item.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash/Paypal

Jumping back into PS1/PS2, it was an era I didn't get too invested in at the time, and just recently acquired a PS2 and a few games, and I'm looking to grab some more.

I'm interested in the following for sure:

Project Zero (and maybe the sequels).
    Metal Gear Solid (The original, and the sequels).
    Resident Evil (Any).
    Silent Hill (The original, and the sequels).
    SSX (Plus Tricky, SSX3).

I actually don't have any controllers, so I'm in the market for some first party Dualshock 2's and possibly component cables for the PS2. I'd also be interested in FreeMCBoot, as I'd like to start importing some games too.

Feel free to offer any other PS1/PS2, I'm looking to build up my collection (as much as my finances allow at least).

Cheers!

I can sort you out with free mcboot

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

airmax87 wrote: »
    I can sort you out with free mcboot

What would you be looking for one? - Sorry about the slow reply, was out of the country!

What would you be looking for one? - Sorry about the slow reply, was out of the country!

Just a fiver on paypal or whatever :), how much would postage be if I posted it in a ps2 case ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Relikk

Don't ever let anyone charge you for FMCB, unless they're supplying the memory card. Buy two small jiffy envelopes, one to send your MC and one for the person doing it to send it back to you, self-addressed and stamped.

Relikk wrote: »
    Don't ever let anyone charge you for FMCB, unless they're supplying the memory card. Buy two small jiffy envelopes, one to send your MC and one for the person doing it to send it back to you, self-addressed and stamped.

I was thinking of shipping in a few dozen ones from aliexpress and preloading them with everything and floggin them on :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 CuriousYellow

I have Resi Evil 3 complete if your interested. Disk is in great condition too.

Not allowed to link my Adverts link because I'm too new or something. My username there is shane88 if you want to search for that :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Resident evil 2 and MG's original here for trade if you like

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭whackball

Hi

I have some PS1 & 2 stuff over on adverts

PS1 G-Con with Time Crisis
    PS2 G-Con 45
    PS2 controllers
    PS2 Scart Lead

Some PS2 games including
    MGS3
    GTA Vice City