Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

System software update

Options
  • 29-08-2015 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've bin having some problems updating the system software on my ps4 and now all that comes up is the black screen that says "cannot start the ps4". The people in gamestop that when you press the ps button to start the ps4, keep a hold of it and a rebooting options menu will come up but unfortunately my brothers friend also has a ps4 and my brother brought the controllers over to his house and connected them to his PS4 and now my ps4 wont recognise my controllers. What should I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,432 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Morch wrote: »
    I've bin having some problems updating the system software on my ps4 and now all that comes up is the black screen that says "cannot start the ps4". The people in gamestop that when you press the ps button to start the ps4, keep a hold of it and a rebooting options menu will come up but unfortunately my brothers friend also has a ps4 and my brother brought the controllers over to his house and connected them to his PS4 and now my ps4 wont recognise my controllers. What should I do?

If you use the cable, the ps4 will recognise the controllers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Morch

Morch wrote: »

I did it still didnt work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

Is there an error code? Try searching for it if there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Try also pressing the tiny reset button on the ps4 controller with a paper clip then plug it into your ps4 and press the ps button on it.

Advertisement