Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Toy Show?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

kitten_k wrote: »
    It would be great if they did but they have always said they would never go online

I never understood that! They would make a fortune from me alone haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I was in Penneys earlier stroking the jumpers like a big weirdo. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Do you reckon they will sold out in Penneys? I want to pre-order but don't want the size to be wrong.....I'd be in between sizes I'd say - like a 12-14 not a 10-12 or 14-16......

I was in Penneys earlier stroking the jumpers like a big weirdo. :D

Spot anything nice toto ?

leahyl wrote: »
    Do you reckon they will sold out in Penneys? I want to pre-order but don't want the size to be wrong.....I'd be in between sizes I'd say - like a 12-14 not a 10-12 or 14-16......

God I hope not I want to go over and get some !
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

There sales would rocket. My credit card would be at it's maximum and I'd be on cloud nine!!!

The reason why Penneys don't go online is they make a fortune from people who browse in store and buy and the people who go in to buy a pair of work shoes and end up spending €100 on all the stuff they pick up.

Online shopping is much more clinical so the person who wants shoes will log on get the shoes and log off again.

Glitzgirl wrote: »
    Spot anything nice toto ?

I was strictly there to look at the Late Late Show jumpers (actually I've just remembered that I was there to buy shampoo and conditioner but I clearly forgot about that!) but I did spot a lovely one with a penguin on it and flashing lights.

I was strictly there to look at the Late Late Show jumpers (actually I've just remembered that I was there to buy shampoo and conditioner but I clearly forgot about that!) but I did spot a lovely one with a penguin on it and flashing lights.

Oh was there any left or any of the toy show pjs left ?! Haha hate when that happens ! :)

Oh was there any left or any of the toy show pjs left ?! Haha hate when that happens ! :)

Loads of them. I'll be there again later (might as well just set up camp at this stage) so I'll see how well they're selling!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭RentDayBlues

I have the penguin one :) Going to wear it to see santa

• Advertisement

Im hoping to get over to pennys and new look this weekend. Santa is arriving in the white water this weekend so it will be packed but will be great fun !I saw that jumpers it's so cute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Loads of them. I'll be there again later (might as well just set up camp at this stage) so I'll see how well they're selling!

Excellent! I'm heading into town on Saturday!! Eeeek!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

It's probably 27th can often be on sooner depending but as another poster mentioned usually the last Friday in November.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

doovdela wrote: »
    It's probably 27th can often be on sooner depending but as another poster mentioned usually the last Friday in November.
    We know- the date was confirmed in this very thread on September 4th. :pac:

Still loads of toy show jumpers in Penneys this evening. And I got my shampoo and conditioner! \o/

Still loads of toy show jumpers in Penneys this evening. And I got my shampoo and conditioner! \o/

Can't forget that shampoo ;) oh may go have over have a look so ! Can't wait ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I got my jumpers today- not many kids sizes left but loads of adults ones. Got one for everyone in the audience (family I mean!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I bought a jumper this evening for myself. Got a 14-16 but it's really roomy! Feels bigger than normal Penneys sizing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

Does anybody know of you can get the women's pjs in larger sizes in penneys? Looking to get then as a gift but need an 18-20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Lau2976 wrote: »
    Does anybody know of you can get the women's pjs in larger sizes in penneys? Looking to get then as a gift but need an 18-20.

I work in penneys. The biggest size we do for women is 20 and for men xxl

• Advertisement

I work in penneys. The biggest size we do for women is 20 and for men xxl

Taking advantage of you working in Penneys, do you know if those Obsessive Christmas Disorder cushions are in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Lau2976 wrote: »

Yes they have them in 18-20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Taking advantage of you working in Penneys, do you know if those Obsessive Christmas Disorder cushions are in?

I'm not sure. I haevn't been in the Christmas department. But i wll check tomorrow evening and let you know.

I'm not sure. I haevn't been in the Christmas department. But i wll check tomorrow evening and let you know.

Thanks so much. I'm actually going to be near a Penneys tomorrow morning myself anyway so I'll pop in to save you the trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

Thanks so much. I'm actually going to be near a Penneys tomorrow morning myself anyway so I'll pop in to save you the trouble.

I seen The OCD Pillowcases yesterday in One of them in town yesterday, I was in both, (O'Connell St or Mary St)

Definitely werent in pennys in carlow or newbridge. Was in both at weekend hoping to find them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭Deedsie

I applied for two tickets this evening. Prob no chance but worth a go anyway

Definitely werent in pennys in carlow or newbridge. Was in both at weekend hoping to find them :(

If you don't have them by the end of the week pm me and If I Make it to town next weekend I will get them for you, il send them off to you

Deedsie wrote: »
    I applied for two tickets this evening. Prob no chance but worth a go anyway

Best of luck, as they say if you are not in,

• Advertisement

SarahLil wrote: »
    If you don't have them by the end of the week pm me and If I Make it to town next weekend I will get them for you, il send them off to you

Thank u x your always so sweet and kind. You know I got distracted looking around on boards the other day, and it was like a dark deep rabbit hole :o so glad it's nice and cheery here all the time. It's like my happy place on boards :) I'd be amazed if they didn't sell out in town too !

Advertisement