Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Toy Show?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Loughc wrote: »
    Either way it's fantastic news. Take pics if you can and let us know what it was like. I'm so exited for you :D

Thanks ! Sounds like a great night ! A wine reception before hand and all ! Must not drink too much :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

Hope it lives up to your expectations glitzgirl.

screamer wrote: »
    Hope it lives up to your expectations glitzgirl.

Thanks ! Omg I'm so excited it already has ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Thread should be called "glitzgirl goes to the late late toy show"

Have you got your clothes chosen? A party piece just in case? Your "I'm a boards Christmas elf" sign to wave?

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

I have heard of no one else at all getting tickets. Nothing on FB or Twitter or the Irish mammy grape vine :) unfortunately no phone to me either :)

• Advertisement

Whispered wrote: »
    Thread should be called "glitzgirl goes to the late late toy show"

Have you got your clothes chosen? A party piece just in case? Your "I'm a boards Christmas elf" sign to wave?

I love this ! Haha ! :) ill give a full report with pics if I can ;)

I went looking for a Christmas swing dress I'm hoping to wear one of those with black suede over the knee boots! The lady in the shop is getting more in tomorrow thankfully ! Really is my lucky week !

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

polydactyl wrote: »
    I have heard of no one else at all getting tickets. Nothing on FB or Twitter or the Irish mammy grape vine :) unfortunately no phone to me either :)

same as me, i've heard absolutely nothing on FB or twitter…did they give out tickets at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

My husband arrived home with a toy show Christmas jumper and a Christmas hat and a brownie from the Christmas market for me. :D Can't wait for the show to start now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Just had my shower and and sitting with my toy show pjs on and all my decorations up waiting for the show!

Advertisement