Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350

Options
  • 29-08-2015 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hi All,
    Just looking for a bit of advice here. A relative living in Kildare has the above alarm fitted but it has been powered down for about 7 years as the house was rented. I understand that ideally the panel should be upgraded but at the moment they would just like a working alarm if possible. The panel is engineer locked and the original installer doesnt seem to be contactable. Is there any way around this?
    Thanks,
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Apparently you have to replace/reflash the EAROM on the mainboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 golf.mk5

Great thanks ill try and see if that can be done as the engineers that we have contacted so far seem to only want to replace the panel. Thanks again!

Great thanks ill try and see if that can be done as the engineers that we have contacted so far seem to only want to replace the panel. Thanks again!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you tried the standard default method?

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply! Yeah i have as per the other CS350 threads on here. Thanks though.

• Advertisement

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sorry for the late reply! Yeah i have as per the other CS350 threads on here. Thanks though.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

A good engineer would be able to reset that panel for you.

Advertisement