Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Supplementals

Options
  • 29-08-2015 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there, I failed my German module (JF) this year and have to take the supplemental this week, but I'm kinda freaking out because I thought my German in the actual exam was quite good, but it clearly proved not good enough. I've been studying over the past month and have been progressing, but I don't feel too confident in my ability to pass the exam if what I did in the actual exam fell short.

I'm wondering what wold be the key things to focus on (right now I'm focusing on using the right articles for verbs, and when using prepositions, as well konjunktiv I and II) but any other help would be great.

Also are the supplementals harder or easier than the exams in May?

Advertisement