Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Lessons?

Options
  • 29-08-2015 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, can anyone please recommend a Driving Instructor in either Castlebar or Westport areas. Also price wise is there much of a difference between different companies.TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Level 5 Vegan

Had John Butler personally and thought he was grand, passed first time when I had my test last year. Can't remember what I paid but remember there was a significant enough saving by paying for the dozen lessons up front worked out at 20something each, then I just paid cash for a couple more the week of the test, think those ones were about €30 each. Wouldn't even know the names of any other instructors, but I think it's quite a saturated market atm probably not much between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mayogirl2

Thank you, great to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Anzac_11

Hi Mayogirl2

I've recommended Martin Murphy to many of my friends. He is brilliant and so patient with everyone. I know the prices were very good as well, but you can check with him if you wish.

This is his FB page. https://www.facebook.com/martin.murphy.3914207?fref=ts

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Celia

• Registered Users Posts: 13 mayogirl2

Thank you, will check out

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Anzac_11

mayogirl2 wrote: »
    Thank you, will check out
    Good luck and happy driving mayogirl2 :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement