Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads removed from Personal Issues

Options
  • 29-08-2015 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭

Hey, I distinctly remember making two threads on Personal Issues in the past but when I went into my post history it says I've never posted in Personal Issues.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

They aren't indexed by the search function for privacy reasons, the same reasons for which they don't appear on the front page.

You have to manually trawl through the forum until you find the icon that indicates you have replied to a thread.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,380 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Or else search through Google for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,387 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I got thrown off personal issues because I made to many threads on the same subject because I could not find the original thread on my search history.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,094 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I got thrown off personal issues because I made to many threads on the same subject because I could not find the original thread on my search history.

Each thread has a Follow Thread option next to the Twitter etc. buttons near the top of the thread page. You can use that to get notified when people reply to your thread and you have a private email link to the existing thread.

Advertisement