Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How many times do you wear your clothes before washing them

13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 sobeitamen

Shenshen wrote: »
    This morning. We've got a few stinkers at work, I'm just really, really lucky for not having to sit next to any of them.

Demographically speaking, they are all young (mid to late 20s) Irish males.

The feeling is probably mutual... being really lucky I mean....

In your opinion of course.

I disagree, stale piss doesn't smell good.

It doesn't, but there is just simply no smell of stale piss from boxers after two days wear (or even 3).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I don't think I ever smelled p*ss of someone in public that wasn't homeless or a wino. I smell a lot exaggeration though going on here.

Must have acclimatised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

How many times do you wear your clothes before washing them

I'm quite good on this but... Well my jeans are battle hardened, there's no stopping those bad boys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

I'm the opposite. I have ocd so you'll find me washing clothes numerous times before wearing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭Kev W

I must state that alot of ladies in USA and England (some in Ireland too) sell their knickers online, you can buy them to be worn for over 3 days, the next time you see an attractive young woman, just think she may have 3 day old panties on. Some even do it for a week.

There's a very attractive woman from Galway selling panties i noticed.

You "noticed".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Medusa22

I wash t-shirts, tops, cardigans, jumpers, dresses, underwear and socks after wearing them once, but I have to because I am a sweaty betty, especially under my armpits. I wash my pyjamas after wearing them twice, same with my dressing gowns. I usually tend to rotate my jeans, leggings and bras so I'll get a few wears out of them, usually a good few :o I wash my towels about every 5 days or so and my bedsheets every two weeks, though sometimes I forget and it goes to three weeks :p

Advertisement