Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feeling like **** 24/7.

• 30-08-2015 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

Im half depressed all of the time . I have had a really bad year so far. I was in a terrible realationship which has ended. But i have a small baby boy who i dont get to see. And myself and the childs mother are not together. She has moved on. And has with somebody who she was texting while we were meant to be togehter. I never cheated or i never would. But this has always been a problem the mother was always getting interest from other guys. Which would lead anybody to be supicious about them. But now she is with this fella who she worked with and was friends with during our messed up realationship. But she wont let me see my son because i broke it off. And reason why the list is endless she was to much to handle never happy and always able to call me names run me down and just be really horrible to be around. I work and provide. And could only put up with the kind of abuse for so long. Im so depressed that i just want to get up and never return to this anymore.. i cant see my son.. and she will never change only keep calling names making up lies and running me into the dirt. How do keep on going when i cant see my son. Its too hard she is just horrible to me . Has gone out of her way to hurt me run me down..and keep my son from seeing me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭via4

If she is horrible then be happy the relationship is finished. Go to a solicitor about court action to see your son.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭DukeOfTheSharp

First things first, you need to see a counselor. You're not in a particularly good headspace, and that won't help you in trying to see your son, you should try to do both counseling and solicitor-related things at the same time, it shows that you're willing to work and make yourself more balanced for your child's sake. Other than that, all I can say is that things will get better, you just have to focus on what's important. Forget about your ex, she's vindictive and cruel, she's run you down, but she can't do that to you anymore. Focus on yourself, getting yourself into a good place, and then you can work on seeing your child, but I'd advise counseling, it's worked wonders for me and although it's a process, you'll learn techniques to make you feel better, reduce stress and strain and convey a sense of self-respect that will inevitably help in your efforts to see your child.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭helpme23

Yea im already going to court. She has brought me to court demanding more money. I pay her 70 a week. And she said i havent paid her at anytime. She would ripp the money up in my face and throw it on the ground. Call me everything she could think. And expect me to stay with her. She took an overdose nearly died. And her family blamed me and so did she. She acts so innocent when she is just a horrible person..i feel like crap. I have been blamed for her actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭DukeOfTheSharp

Have you reported her actions? Clearly there's precedent if she OD'd and almost died. Your best bet is to have some witnesses to her actions, perhaps call the gardai and have them with you, showing you've given the money over. Her ODing is something that fell on her shoulders, her family sound like chancers too. Best bet is to get your head in working order and then make it clear to a solicitor about her past actions, she sounds unstable and she's not fit to care for a child, it should be fairly open and shut at that point.

She was put into hospital. Her family are up themselves. Always somebody eles fault not hers she would never do anything wrong. How can you win. She has took me to court for saying i never paid her. And all the **** things she said. And also saying that my son might not be mine.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

First off....set up a direct debit for the maintenance as you'll have a paper trail have heard of lads getting sent down for not paying

You are not anyway responsible for her actions no matter what her family try to blame it onto you

They have and always will and will always put me down. When its there daughter who causes trouble and gets into trouble and yet always blames other people. Im going to court to be told how much i have to pay her and that doesnt say i will get to see my son. Right up until the child was born she was saying the child might not be mine. He will be a year in november.

She brought you to court for maintenance did you explain to the judge that she is saying the child is not yours did you not want a DNA test done? Why don't you then take her for access to your son you would be granted some access and if she is this crazy take it a step further for custody your child is the most important issue here not who is blaming who that should not matter the most important thing is to start legal proceedings for custody if the child is not in a safe environment.

Court hasnt come up..i know how she is even if the court says that i can get my son at the weekends . She will still make my life difficult and wont agree on anything. That is how she is.

I'm not sure what you mean by court hasn't come up you should have talked about access during the maintenance hearing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Keane2baMused

You said she brought you to court demanding more money.

So why wasn't access arranged at this hearing? Access and maintenance are done at the same time, that doesn't make sense.

Advertisement