Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cutting my hip length hair..need hairdresser recommendations!

Options
  • 30-08-2015 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I hope it's ok to ask this here! I have hip length hair, thin but in good condition as I don't use heat or products on it.

I haven't cut it for years, lost count actually but I'm feeling the need for a change.

I absolutely have to get the right hairdresser for this.

What are your recommendations? I'm in Dublin but will travel fairly far out (anywhere I can get to by Dart or Luas) if I have to. It's going to be hard enough to get my hair cut, I want someone who will do a great job and help me figure out the best shape/style for me. Budget not fussy, I'd rather pay well and love it! I've been saving up for this!

Your help would be really appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Immy

I have no recommendations as my sister does my hair.

But would you think about donating it after it's cut. Mine is very long as well and I just want to get it a bit longer and am then going to cut it all off and donate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Orange Buttercat

Immy wrote: »
    I have no recommendations as my sister does my hair.

But would you think about donating it after it's cut. Mine is very long as well and I just want to get it a bit longer and am then going to cut it all off and donate it.

Yes, absolutely I would. There's not a whole lot of it, being so thin, but if a charity can use it, it's theirs!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cleopatra11

I hope it's ok to ask this here! I have hip length hair, thin but in good condition as I don't use heat or products on it.

I haven't cut it for years, lost count actually but I'm feeling the need for a change.

I absolutely have to get the right hairdresser for this.

What are your recommendations? I'm in Dublin but will travel fairly far out (anywhere I can get to by Dart or Luas) if I have to. It's going to be hard enough to get my hair cut, I want someone who will do a great job and help me figure out the best shape/style for me. Budget not fussy, I'd rather pay well and love it! I've been saving up for this!

Your help would be really appreciated!

Gillian Edgeworth on Cow Lane, off Dame st is great. Gillian is a great stylist. If your hair has not been coloured, they do haircuts for Rapunzel (donate it for wigs) and as far as i know the haircut is free....

Advertisement