Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Football News

• 30-08-2015 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

How well we havent thought of a thread to discuss the main topic yet :eek:

I know theres a soccer forum but I mean this thread as a light one to touch on everything from teams, to players, tranfers etc.

So I'll start De Buyne to City :eek: I actually worry about Wolfsburg this season without him, he was their driving force.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Mourinho wrote: »
    How well we havent thought of a thread to discuss the main topic yet :eek:

I know theres a soccer forum but I mean this thread as a light one to touch on everything from teams, to players, tranfers etc.

So I'll start De Buyne to City :eek: I actually worry about Wolfsburg this season without him, he was their driving force.

They weren't long spending the money! Deals agreed for Dante, Draxler and Praet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

Colemania wrote: »
    They weren't long spending the money! Deals agreed for Dante, Draxler and Praet!!

I'm half happy, half sad over Draxler. Sad he's leaving Schalke but he seems a nice lad and was afraid if he went to a club like United/Juve it would be too soon as he really needs a solid season after injury.

I like Praet too hopefully he does well, I find the Bundesliga is very good to young players like that.

Advertisement