Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

starting # 6

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Ceadog

If he clears out Kanye

Had the perfect image to post for this but I can't post images because I'm a new user

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Ceadog wrote: »
    Had the perfect image to post for this but I can't post images because I'm a new user

Just type it out in ASCII the way we all did starting off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭Ceadog

If he clears out Kanye

i.imgur. com/ fgTqYMi.png

• Registered Users Posts: 24,258 ✭✭✭✭Buer

Ceadog wrote: »
    i.imgur. com/ fgTqYMi.png

fgTqYMi.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭.ak

IMO ruddock will have a lot to say with how the backrow is configured in the next year or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,767 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

.ak wrote: »
    IMO ruddock will have a lot to say with how the backrow is configured in the next year or two.

Imagine the power of a fully fit pack with Healy, Hendo, Rhys and SOB! Although I reckon we'll see Rhys on the bench, coming on with someone like Ryan to replace a lot of what Hendo does.

molloyjh wrote: »
    Imagine the power of a fully fit pack with Healy, Hendo, Rhys and SOB!

tumblr_inline_n4cd3sZlG91r7oczq.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 24,767 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

tumblr_inline_n4cd3sZlG91r7oczq.gif

Strangely I had the phrase "fully armed and operational" in my head when writing the post.

Spot the Star Wars nerd! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭shuffol

molloyjh wrote: »
    Imagine the power of a fully fit pack with Healy, Hendo, Rhys and SOB! Although I reckon we'll see Rhys on the bench, coming on with someone like Ryan to replace a lot of what Hendo does.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Schmidt can maybe do with the ball handling skills of the pack next season. With Henderson and possibly Moore coming in for POC and Ross we'll have 2 guys far more comfortable with a ball in their hands than their predecessors, though we'll obviously suffer in other areas.

• Advertisement
Advertisement