Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Course in Event Mangement

Options
  • 30-08-2015 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Hoping someone can help. I am thinking about doing a part time course/online in Event Management or maybe a personal assistant course (not sure if they do them in Ireland). I am currently doing a level 8 course in a completely different area but I have started to gain an interest in the past few months in organizing events. However as I am halfway through the level 8, I may aswell stick at it, which is why I was hoping to do this one online.

I was looking at Event Management in the open college, however I was reading on here about it only being one component and having to do a certain amount of components/modules to get the fetac level, is this still the case?

If anyone has heard of any courses that may be an option, I would be very grateful to hear about them.
    Thanks

Advertisement