Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

applied for a loan online..

Options
  • 31-08-2015 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hii guys, so I applied for a loan over the weekend, they said somebody would contact me in 24 hours although I know it's not been one working day yet is there any way I could speed it up.. Like if I went into my local branch.. Need it ASAP :/ 

Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hii guys, so I applied for a loan over the weekend, they said somebody would contact me in 24 hours although I know it's not been one working day yet is there any way I could speed it up.. Like if I went into my local branch.. Need it ASAP :/ 

Thanks 
    Hi BubblesAnseo1,

Thanks for your post.

If you'd like to send us a private message with your full name and phone number, we can arrange a call back from one of our qualified Advisors. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 19 BubblesAnseo1

Hi BubblesAnseo1,

Thanks for your post.

If you'd like to send us a private message with your full name and phone number, we can arrange a call back from one of our qualified Advisors. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Hi Sharon

Thanks for getting back to me ive tried to pm you there but it wouldn't allow me to send it to you.

Advertisement