Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Former ICS Mortgage

Options
  • 31-08-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to add my former ICS mortgage (now BOI) to my banking 365 accounts.
    It's a 7 digit account number, which your system does not recognize, have tried adding a zero in front but the number is not recognized.

Any thoughts?

Rgds
    Dom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm trying to add my former ICS mortgage (now BOI) to my banking 365 accounts.
    It's a 7 digit account number, which your system does not recognize, have tried adding a zero in front but the number is not recognized.

Any thoughts?

Rgds
    Dom
    Hi Dom,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

It is not possible to view a former ICS Mortgage on 365 Online. However if you have registered it previously on this link, you can view it online on YourMortgageManager.ie. Alternatively, please call our Mortgage team on 01-611 3000 and a representative will be happy to assist you with your query.

If you need help with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement