Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Posting new thread

Options
  • 31-08-2015 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi I've posted before but I this is the only place I can post that gives me the option of new thread, I want to post in motors but there is no new thread option. It's driving me mad. I've had this account for a while so not sure what the problem is. There is no option of new thread anywhere on the page. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

There's no restrictions or bans on your accounts, so there's nothing in principle to stop you from starting a thread. Can you post the link the motors forum that you're viewing? I suspect you may be either viewing a thread or category, rather than at the forum level.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Moonriver99

You see what I do is search for 'first time car' to see if I can get a post similar to what I would post instead of writing up. I'm looking for a first time car. But when I search through motors or I put 'first time car I can post replies but not start my own one. Do I have to follow a particular thread in order to post. This is the only place that has given me the option 'new thread.' I hope I make sense. So do I have to go to a particular forum then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

So you're looking for a start thread button, when you're already in a thread as I suspected. This is the motors forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=47

you'll find a new thread button there.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Moonriver99

Aah thank you. It was driving me crazy, I have posted before but I couldn't figure it out, thank you again :)

Advertisement