Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non-BOI customer applying for personal loan

Options
  • 31-08-2015 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

I am not a member of BOI, but I was comparing personal loans, and BOI seem to have the best rates on lending.

If I was to open a current account with BOI, would I be eligible for the advertised 7.5% APR on a personal loan?

Thanks,

Matthew

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Matt_Teddy, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Our personal loan is available for application from BOI and non BOI customers. If you hold a a Bank of Ireland Current account, you can apply for a Personal Loan Online here on our website. 

As as a non BOI Customer, you can apply by calling 0818 200 334 select option 2 and option 2 again and a representative will be more than happy to assist you with your application. 

Should you wish to open a current account with us in the future we have established a quick easy online application here on our website to get you started. 

We hope this helps and if we can assist you with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement