Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android Wear now supported on iPhone

• 31-08-2015 6:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

Google has just released an official Android Wear app on the App Store.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Excellent! It seems to work very well with my moto360 - better than the previous hack, which worked pretty well all things considered :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

BigMoose wrote: »
    Excellent! It seems to work very well with my moto360 - better than the previous hack, which worked pretty well all things considered :)

Yep, at least it doesn't drop connection like the hack. Can't seem to be able to delete emails directly from notifications on the G Watch, though.

I used to be able to control music playing on the phone via the watch but cant work out how or if I can now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

BigMoose wrote: »
    I used to be able to control music playing on the phone via the watch but cant work out how or if I can now...

Playback controls are working for me, on the podcast app anyway. Haven't tried it on music app yet.

Turns out it works fine for me too (for Spotify etc), watch just needed a restart.

• Advertisement
Advertisement