Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox One game release dates

• 31-08-2015 6:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭

So I mentioned this in the general thread, and there seems to be at least some interest in it.

I created a calendar in Google calendar that has all of the Xbox one game release dates and here is the link.

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=ZDV0OWx2cjM5YnFrNTI3cWFiNzRxNTdoNTBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

You should hopefully get a popup asking you to add the calendar. After that, go into Google Calendar on your phone/tablet. Press the three lines at the top and then go into settings. The list with any calendars that you have should show up, Xbox One games should be one of them, if not press on "show more". Once you have enabled that the dates will show up in the calendar on your phone. If you would like it, but for some reason are not given the option to add the calendar from the link you can PM me your email address (google) and I can add it manually.

The release dates are all US release dates, this isn't a problem for me and I'd guess a lot of people on here. The reason for this thread is, I would like to keep it up to date. I'll subscribe to this thread, and if anyone sees any changes or announcements stick a post in here and I'll make the necessary changes. It should automatically update on your phone next time your phone does a sync.

Comments

Advertisement