Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas

Options
  • 31-08-2015 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

looking for a idea, want to work for company part time. eg. company that rents hospital bed to hospital. or some small idea where i work for myself. money not the main factor, any one have good ideas. am stumped.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,363 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

bramwell wrote: »
    looking for a idea, want to work for company part time. eg. company that rents hospital bed to hospital. or some small idea where i work for myself. money not the main factor, any one have good ideas. am stumped.

Have you start up funds, have you any particular skill?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 bramwell

have perhaps 10 k. like manual labour. have c licence. qualified electrician. stuck in rut ,find it hard to think outside the box

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

bramwell wrote: »
    have perhaps 10 k. like manual labour. have c licence. qualified electrician. stuck in rut ,find it hard to think outside the box

Basic automotive electronics. Installing DVRs, Parking Sensors etc. Its a handy number and you can work for yourself. Won't make your rich by any means but you could easily have a handy tick over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭pedronomix

and there is a huge shortage of qualified electricians due to emigartion, get off yer ass!!

Advertisement