Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is it to repeat first year?

Options
  • 31-08-2015 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I see all this crack with 200 per module, but what's the cost of repeating the whole year?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Back in my day (Two years ago...) it was a €150 flat fee to repeat everything you failed, regardless of how many you failed.

Best discussed with your year head really, since they could have changed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,561 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

a fat guy wrote: »
    Back in my day (Two years ago...) it was a €150 flat fee to repeat everything you failed, regardless of how many you failed.

Best discussed with your year head really, since they could have changed it.

It's €200 per module now as well as the normal registration fee with additional costs on top of that I believe.

Advertisement