Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laboratory fees Nuig

• 31-08-2015 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi, can anyone tell me if i am liable for these fees if i have been awarded the susi grant ,thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

Fionarose wrote: »
    Hi, can anyone tell me if i am liable for these fees if i have been awarded the susi grant ,thanks.

Yeah, everyone has to pay the fees for the lab whether you have been awarded SUSI or not. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Fionarose

Oh fine, does this also include the lab coat and goggles,or are they extra?

Hi, just got my timetable and there is nothing on a Fri, is that free on a regular basis or are there lots of tutorials?

Fionarose wrote: »
    Oh fine, does this also include the lab coat and goggles,or are they extra?

You have to get lab coat and goggles in the SU shop beside the Bialann! You can also get your dissection kit there (if you need one).

I'm not sure about Fridays, I used to have a lecture and a lab in first year :) Tutorials only tend to happen towards exams, at least that's how it was in 1st year for me. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 tigergirl

When I was in first year I had a Physics lecture at 12pm on Fridays and that was it. Some other people though depending on their timetable had either a lab in the morning or afternoon.

• Advertisement

tigergirl wrote: »
    When I was in first year I had a Physics lecture at 12pm on Fridays and that was it. Some other people though depending on their timetable had either a lab in the morning or afternoon.

Same

Hi Tigergirl, was that the Health and Safety systems course.? Apparently we are not doing Physics until second trimester!

Advertisement