Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonsai?

Options
  • 31-08-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm a bonsai enthusiast and I am looking to buy a mature tree with structure. I don't particularly want to buy from a website. Do you know of any good places to buy a good specimen? I've been to Johnstown garden centre and had a look at the few bonsai in powerscourt also.

Anywhere between Dublin, Monaghan and Belfast would be good - trade or private sales. Please advise!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 NABLOSE

Hi there, a friend of me with who am i running a smallholding in the northwest together is very much into Bonsais and has a nice selection of localy grown bonsais. He is away at the moment till probably mid Oktober but i can talk to him and find out if he would sell any of his?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭dieseldog

NABLOSE wrote: »
    Hi there, a friend of me with who am i running a smallholding in the northwest together is very much into Bonsais and has a nice selection of localy grown bonsais. He is away at the moment till probably mid Oktober but i can talk to him and find out if he would sell any of his?

Cheers

Thanks for the post. I am looking for a chinese elm. PM me with photo's etc when your friend gets back sure and we can chat.

Sure, no problem i will do so.
    Cheers

Hi there, my comrade is back, if you ever down in sligo contact me and you can call in and see what bonsais he has and chat to him. Cheers

Advertisement