Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Eye test BEFORE theory test.

Options
  • 01-09-2015 5:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

So last week I decided to learn to drive. That very moment i booked the earliest date for the theory test, I decided to book an eye test and the NDLS for all the same day (I'm planning on the expectation of passing the test) I had the eye test booked for friday morning, the test in the afternoon and the ndls afterwords.

the opticians rang me to reschedule to thursday which is fine but my worry is that the eye test might have to be done after the theory test. What I have read on the NDLS website is that the eye test needs to be within 2 months of applying for a provisional license and the theory test within 2 years. Is what I'm doing alright or am I screwed.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

You're getting in a flap about nothing, you're fine. Good luck with the TT! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭dizzymenace

jimgoose wrote: »
    You're getting in a flap about nothing, you're fine. Good luck with the TT! :D

cheers buddy, tbh i thought i was grand but the receptionist at the opticians thought i was of my rocker, :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

It's 1 month for eyesight and medical reports but the sequence doesn't matter as long as everything's valid the day you get to the NDLS office.

Advertisement