Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Des Kelly Complaints Department? Does it Exist?

Options
  • 01-09-2015 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All, I am looking for the phone number for Des Kelly complaints department? M mother was unfairly treated yesterday and I would like to make a complaint but the number they have listed are saying they are not head office? 018117571
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

Moved to Consumer Issues from Adverts.ie Helpdesk

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I very much doubt they have a complaints department, you should probably find out where head office is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mag85

Lux23 wrote: »
    I very much doubt they have a complaints department, you should probably find out where head office is.
    Thanks a million!! The number they are giving for head office isn't a head office it's the store in the long mile road. Also tried tweeting Des Kelly still awaiting a response

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Thank you PaulW also tried this and no reply :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There are several different Des Kelly companies listed on CRO, with different addresses. The main company looks to be the following

Des Kelly Carpets Ltd
    5 SLANEY ROAD,
    DUBLIN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
    GLASNEVIN,
    DUBLIN 11

dudara wrote: »
    There are several different Des Kelly companies listed on CRO, with different addresses. The main company looks to be the following

Des Kelly Carpets Ltd
    5 SLANEY ROAD,
    DUBLIN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE,
    GLASNEVIN,
    DUBLIN 11

Thanks everyone!! Finally got to the bottom of it with the power of twitter :) Des Kelly doesn't have a head office, a company I will never deal with again, poor customer service, rude staff and unfinished work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

Mag85 wrote: »
    Thanks everyone!! Finally got to the bottom of it with the power of twitter :) Des Kelly doesn't have a head office, a company I will never deal with again, poor customer service, rude staff and unfinished work

I dont see why it would. Its small enough company with a handful of shops. Personally I find their prices so low, that it well justifies their not so amazing showrooms and staff. If you want top notch service in Ireland, you just have to pay for it

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@Mag85 - do you have a specific consumer issue to discuss? Otherwise, I will close this thread.

dudara

Advertisement