Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paper bank statement

Options
  • 01-09-2015 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭

Hi, i need a physical paper bank statement(last 3 months statement) i havnt got a printer to print off from my 365 account so i was wondering can i get one from my bank? Can i ring them or do i need to go into my branch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi droidman123, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Duplicate statements can be ordered via the Online Service Desk on your 365 Online homepage by: 
    • Select 'Order Duplicate statement' from the drop down list.
    • Click 'Go'
    • Input the account detailsa nd the dates required
    • Click continue
    [*]

Duplicate statements can take 5 to 7 working days to go out in the post. The charges for duplicate statements are as follows: E3.80 for the first page and E2.50 for every page after, this charge only applies for copies of statements that have already been issued by post or electronically. 

Just to mention, if you're registered for eStatements and can find access to print you can can down load and print these at no cost to yourself. 

We hope this helps and if we you require anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭droidman123

Hi droidman123, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

Duplicate statements can be ordered via the Online Service Desk on your 365 Online homepage by: 
    • Select 'Order Duplicate statement' from the drop down list.
    • Click 'Go'
    • Input the account detailsa nd the dates required
    • Click continue

[*]

Duplicate statements can take 5 to 7 working days to go out in the post. The charges for duplicate statements are as follows: E3.80 for the first page and E2.50 for every page after, this charge only applies for copies of statements that have already been issued by post or electronically. 

Just to mention, if you're registered for eStatements and can find access to print you can can down load and print these at no cost to yourself. 

We hope this helps and if we you require anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    [*]
    thank you

Advertisement